Scholarship Application (link)
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
To apply for the Scholarship, the applicant should be a full time University/College student who has completed at least 2 years of University/College study.
When applying, please provide the information listed below and email it to info@PolishAmericanEngineers.com or paper mail to:
Polish American Engineers Association of Florida Inc.
1521 Saturn Ave, North Clearwater, Florida 33755-2922
Selected applicants are awarded financial assistance scholarships that are disbursed to the student’s university account.
Scholarship Application – Please Provide:
- Your name, address, email and phone number
- Your University/College transcripts, including all courses and GPA (mailed directly to us)
- A 250-500 words essay describing why you should receive the Scholarship, including:
- Your financial circumstances (family employment and annual income, number of family members etc)
- Highlights of your academic achievements
- Your community/volunteer work history
- Any other factors you would like us to consider
- Special credit will be given to those who submit a short article about one of the most prominent Polish Engineers. The article will be published on our website with full credit given to you.