- Scholarship applications for 2023/2024 are now being accepted. Deadline is May 15, 2023. We are also pleased to announce that the American Institute of Polish Culture in Tampa Bay is also offering scholarship opportunities.
- PICNIC IN THE PARK March 18, 2023 at 12:00pm Phillipe Park Shelter #2, Safety Harbor
To benefit Polish American Engineers Association Scholarship Fund
and to celebrate the Polish Schools’ graduation
PAEA members & children—free; Guests—$10 per person
FUN — GAMES — PRIZES — RAFFLE
We outgrew Seminole Park with 100 max. We now have space for 280 people! Just text 727-307-4479 to reserve your spot so we have enough food! Details here.
- MEMBERSHIP DUES – please pay them, they go toward the scholarship fund. $30 per person. New members, if you are unable to print the application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address and we will mail it to you. PAE members get a free pass at the Picnic. details here.
- TECH SUPPORT – all of us sometimes struggle with the most efficient usage of cell phones, emails, texting etc. Our members and students are usually available on Thursdays during Senior Club meetings or at Sunday dinners. Grzesiek, our President, is usually walking around on those days.
- Holiday edition of the newsletter in the mail – if you have not received it in the mail, you can read it here…
- We congratulate the Polish School at the Polish Center in Clearwater on their 40th Anniversary. Many of our scholarship recipients attended the school on Saturdays. .. and now you can send your children to the Polish School in Clearwater and Tampa, or the one in Tarpon Springs
- Milosz Gasior is continuing to defy autism with music. He welcomed tourists with his performances at the Tampa International Airport during the holidays, Channels 9 and 13 are preparing news segments about him. It speaks so much about our Polish Community that continues to support him. Polish Assistance, Inc. non-profit in New York, is sponsoring is now his sponsor.
- Send us email to receive our notices about future events . State your name and email address and if you wish to receive hard copies, give us also your mailing address.