- Happy Holidays!
- Monthly meetings – 3rd Friday of each month 7pm at the Polish Center – All are welcome!
- We awarded a record number of scholarships this year!
Congratulations to the 2023/2024 Scholarship Recipients meet them here
- Save the date – PAEA Picnic date—Saturday, February 17, 2024 Philippe Park Shelter 02, Safety Harbor, FL details to follow
- MEMBERSHIP DUES – please pay them, they go toward the scholarship fund. $30 per person. New members, if you are unable to print the application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address and we will mail it to you. PAE members get a free pass at the Picnic. Pay and details here.
“It’s not what is in the name, it is what we do”
Polish American Engineers Association of Florida Inc.’s mission is to help students pursue their education within the science of engineering by awarding financial aid to deserving university students. PAE also supports High School programs which help students develop STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) skills and interests.
PAE membership is open to anyone wishing to support our mission.
The principal source of our scholarship fund originates from membership dues, donations, and social fundraising activities such as our annual picnic.
The organization was created on February 22, 1996 under the initiative of Mr. Tony Nalepa who brought together a group of friends and volunteers, directing their efforts to create the scholarship fund and to promote prominent Polish engineers. PAE is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, non-profit charitable organization.
Engineering is a branch of science that deals with the design, building, and use of engines, machines, and structures.
Engineers apply the theories and principles of science and mathematics to research and develop economical solutions to technical problems. Their work is the link between perceived social needs and commercial applications. This field is about creating and applying ideas to the real world.
- TECH SUPPORT – all of us sometimes struggle with the most efficient usage of cell phones, emails, texting etc. Our members and students are usually available on Thursdays during Senior Club meetings or at Sunday dinners. Grzesiek, our President, is usually walking around on those days.
- Milosz Gasior is continuing to defy autism with music. He welcomed tourists with his performances at the Tampa International Airport during the holidays, Channels 9 and 13 are preparing news segments about him. It speaks so much about our Polish Community that continues to support him. Polish Assistance, Inc. non-profit in New York, is sponsoring is now his sponsor.
- Donate through paypal (no fees).
- Send us email to receive our notices about future events . State your name and email address and if you wish to receive hard copies, give us also your mailing address.